Welcome to my blog. I needed a means to talk about how great this Miracle Juice Recipe and how it has changed my life and the enormity of how many people and conditions I have a feeling it can help with.
I ask for your patience as I am new to blogging, so I am sure this blog site will evolve. My main goal is to get the word out and help as many people as I can currently suffering with debilitating conditions.
I have seen firsthand that this recipe has helped people with:
- vocal cord dysfunction
- Hashimoto’s Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- High Blood Pressure
- Acid Reflux
- Sleep better
- Feel more energetic
I suspect it can help symptoms of people suffering from:
- Heart Disease
- Autoimmune disorders
- Chronic peptic ulcer
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic periodontitis
- Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease
- Chronic sinusitis
- Chronic active hepatitis (there are many more).
- Ankylosing spondylitis – there is inflammation of the vertebrae, muscles, ligaments, and also the sacroiliac joints (where the spine and hips meet)
- Celiac disease – there is inflammation and destruction of the inner lining of the small intestine
- Crohn’s disease – the gastrointestinal tract becomes inflamed. Inflammation is most common in the ileum (small intestine), but may occur anywhere in the GI tract, from the mouth to the anus
- Fibromyalgia – often a set of symptoms related to another autoimmune disorder, such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. There is pain in various parts of the body. Location and even the existence of inflammation is unclear
- Graves’ disease – one of the signs is goiter; when the thyroid gland is inflamed. Exophthalmos, inflammation of the muscles behind the eyes. Grave’s dermopathy, inflammation of the skin, usually the shins and the top of feet (uncommon)
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis – the role of inflammation is unclear. Experts used to think that the disease was mainly caused by inflammation within the alveoli (tiny sacs within the lungs). However, treatments to reduce inflammation are often disappointing. Therefore, although there is inflammation, its impact on the disease is a mystery
- Lupus – there can be inflammation in the joints, lungs, heart, kidney and skin
- Psoriasis – there is inflammation of the skin. In some cases, as in psoriatic arthritis, the joints and tissue surrounding the joints may also become inflamed
- Type 1 & 2 Diabetes – inflammation in various parts of the body are likely if the diabetes is not well controlled
- Addison’s disease – inflammation of the adrenal glands. The stress to the body caused by this disease can also lead to inflammation elsewhere
- Vaslculitis – refers to a group of disorders in which inflammation eventually destroys blood vessels, both arteries and veins
- Transplant rejection – there is already substantial inflammation caused by the transplant operation. If the organ recipient’s immune system rejects the new organ, there is typically inflammation in and around the donated organ
- Various allergies – all allergies have inflammation. Asthma has inflammation of the airways, in hay fever the nose, ear and throat mucous membranes become inflamed, people who are allergic to bee stings may have serious life-threatening inflammation which affects the whole body (anaphylaxis)
And who knows how many more conditions.
I would love for people with some of these conditions to try the recipe. Then after trying the recipe by taking 2 tablespoons a day for 2 to 4 weeks come back and post how they are feeling.
Are they noticing being more pain free? Are they experiencing less fatigue? Are you noticing less puffiness? Do you feel like you have more energy? How is your Blood pressure and cholesterol since starting? Then keep us updated on your condition evey so often.
Best of luck to everyone and get juicing!
Please make sure to discuss prior to taking this recipe with your doctors and pharmacist to make sure there are no side effects or interactions with your current condition or medications you may be already taking.
MiracleJuiceBlog Medical Disclaimer:
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. MiracleJuiceBlog makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this web site, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
MiracleJuiceBlog does not recommend, endorse or make any representation about the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any specific tests, products, procedures, treatments, services, opinions, health care providers or other information that may be contained on or available through this web site. MiracleJuiceBlog IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
2 thoughts on “MiracleJuiceBlog”
July 20, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Rich…great looking site. You did well my friend! Very informative and easy to get around on.
We’ve been so busy it has been hard to get a few minutes here and there to do much of anything. You know the routine I’m sure.
Continued success in all things brother.
July 20, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Thanks Doug I appreciate it. It has been exciting spreading the word of this amazing remedy. I am really excited about how many different countries have viewed and or shared my blog. So far Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Belgium, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile, Croatia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Liberia, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, Macedonia, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Mozambique, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nepal, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Peru, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United Republic of Tanzania, USA, Venezuela and Zimbabwe so far.
Just to think that people in all these countries could be helped and or benefit from this truly amazing remedy is such an awe-inpiring feeling.