Here is a copy of the recipe for this if you’d like to try it out, or at least check into it.
Juice the following and peel prior.
- 1 cup lemon juice (takes about 10 peeled lemons)
- 1 cup ginger juice (about a little more than a pound, peeled)
- 1 cup garlic juice (Buy Container of peeled garlic )
- 1 cup Raw Unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Red Onion Juice (2-3 red onions, the outer layers of the onion have the flavonoids so peel as little as possible)
HIGHLY SUGGESTED: Cook this recipe outside on the grill or you and your house will smell like garlic for a week. Mix all above and boil on low heat, approximately 45 minutes. What you want to do is simply boil it long enough that your 5 cups boil down enough to make 4 cups out of it. At this point, remove your pot from the heat and let cool.
Once cooled, you want to add 4 cups of natural Raw Unfiltered honey, and put it in a Glass Jar. Place in the fridge for 5 days prior to using it. When I’m ready to use it, I take it out, shake it up vigorously, and drink one tablespoon each morning and one tablespoon at night. If you are taking this just for good health than just one tablespoon in the morning will suffice. That’s it for the recipe. I suggest you research on the benefits of the each of the above listed ingredients.
Like anything else please consult with your doctors and pharmacist regarding side effects and interactions to your current medications.